Bist du gerade auf Jobsuche als Internet and Social Media Manager (international) und willst gerne in Zürich in der Schweiz arbeiten? Dann haben wir deinen JOB!
Internet and Social Media Manager:
Internet and Social Media Manager (international)
The international Internet & Social Media Manager leads the development and implementation of the web, social media and community strategy for the marketing department at Vorwerk International (Wollerau/CH) for the divisions Thermomix & Kobold.
The International Internet and Social Media Manager understands the unique expectations of the digital customers and acts as their ‚voice‘ in all marketing sessions. He/she has a deep understanding of social marketing dynamics and is experienced in the strategic development of online projects and their execution. He needs to forecast the KPI’s of the online projects and estimate their impact on SEO. Interfaces and usability of social media and community applications are also part of his/her experience.
* Online marketing professional with several years of experience in international projects with a strong focus on customer-relationship
* At least 3 years of working experience on internet and social media campaigns and programs at least in a project management position
* Experienced in consumer goods, service or content (publishing) industries
* Knowledge in briefing and managing external agencies or consultants
* Able to manage, train and coach an online team cross-national and cross-divisional, which also requires sound presentation skills
* Excellent computer skills in office, internet and social media applications, web analytics and also customer database management
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
* Research and aggregate customer experience and translate into online and mobile solutions, platforms and applications (also mobile)
* Develop an existing “Thermomix” recipe-platform to a full-scale community with integration into a future “Thermomix” portal
* Support the requirements and needs of a direct selling workforce with internet and network applications (e.g. for service and best practice exchange B2B)
* Develop and implement a Social Media strategy and align with SEO/SEM
* Define KPI’s and Web Analytics on an international level
* Develop tools to support direct selling business by generating online leads for e-commerce, demo and recruitment requests
* Monitor the digital landscape, especially community, social network and social media developments
* Act as the “project manager” for the execution of online tactics, as the “service manager” for local (country) adaptations and as a “advisor & coach” to train country executives and specialists
Internally, this position requires extensive cross-functional interaction with the online agents in the countries, international marketing, product development and sales teams. The ideal candidate works effectively across these teams and will supply content, services and products for internet and social media strategies, projects and applications.
Italian native speaker, superior English (oral and written) excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills, as well as analytical and effective problem-solving skills are essential.
The position requires travelling between HQ and country organizations (approx. 20 – 30% of total time).
Education: University degree in Marketing, Communications, IT or related field
The international Internet and social media manager reports to the International Marketing Manager.